Denver Emergency Locksmiths and 24 Hour Key Service
A lock or key emergency can be inconvenient at best – and risky, distressing or unsafe at worst. When any emergency lock, key or security issue arises, you can turn to the trusted Denver locksmiths at Alexius Denver’s Locksmiths for immediate, reliable help. We’re among Denver’s most trusted home, business, and car locksmiths.
Our emergency locksmiths here for you, ready to help you regain access and restore security to your home, vehicle, business, safe, vault or other property with 24 hour key service.
CALL (303) 974-0215 OR EMAIL US FOR PROMPT, PROFESSIONAL ATTENTION TO
YOUR EMERGENCY LOCKSMITHING NEEDS.
WE RESPOND TO CALLS AND EMAILS 24/7/365.
- Residential lock and key emergencies, including repairing, re-keying and replacing home locks and keys.
- Commercial locksmith emergencies, such as changing locks after evictions or break ins, repairing locks, and opening keyless entry systems.
- Vehicle and car locksmith emergencies, including extracting keys, replacing keys, repairing ignition systems and programming chip keys.
- Safe and vault emergencies, such as opening, repairing or resetting locks for various makes (and models) of safes, vaults and depositories.
- Immediate attention and quick response times – We offer 24 hour key service and will travel to your location and bring all of the tools and equipment necessary to resolve your lockout or security issues.
- Upfront, affordable pricing – You’ll get an exact quote before any work is performed. We never add hidden fees or surprise costs.
- Professional, courteous and efficient service – We are proud to provide the highest-quality customer service and resolve your lock and key problems ASAP so you can get back to more important things.
ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIALS:
FRONT AND BACK DOOR RE-KEY SPECIAL FOR ONLY $91.95
SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT – 10% OFF
FREE HOUSE CUT KEY ON ANY RESIDENTIAL LOCKOUT SERVICES
Our record of exceptional service has earned us a Gold Star certification from the Better Business Bureau five years in a row. We are also part of Angie’s List and the Tom Martino Troubleshooter Network.